CONSTRUCTION IS FINISHED (AT LEAST ENOUGH)
It's the moment we've all been waiting for...the taproom is finally open!! Visit us between 11 A.M. and midnight, Tuesday through Sunday, for beer, coffee, and a glimpse at brewery life. We're located at 284 Broadway in the heart of Cambridge (0.5 miles from the Kendall and Central T stops, and equally accessible by bike, foot, bus, or car).
Plus it only gets better. We're officially declaring this our grand opening week, so we've got a plethora of fun events to help us all celebrate. Here's the lineup:
- BOARD GAME TOURNEY (5 P.M. to midnight): Grab some pals and visit our taproom to duel it out in Connect 4, Candyland, Battleship, and more. We've got a solid selection of games, but you're more than welcome to bring your own too. Munchies provided (pretzels, peanuts, and popcorn), but feel free to BYOF or order in.
- CHEESE + BEER FLIGHT (5 P.M. to midnight): From 5 p.m. on we'll be dishing up a cheese flight (trio of cheeses, breads, and spreads) to pair with our beers. Think camembert with our Brett IPAs, an aged gouda with Cuppa (pale ale with coffee), and fresh chevre with Group Theory (chamomile honey wheat).
- MANOA POP-UP (5 P.M. to 10 P.M.): Pair your beer with delicious bites of Hawaiian Poke from the soon to open Manoa in Porter Sq. Food served from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., with both meat and veggie options available (menu to be released day of).
- PARLOR ICE CREAM POP-UP (6 P.M. to 9 P.M.): Jacqueline from Parlor Ice Cream Co. (a locally sourced and small batch ice cream company based in Boston) will be dishing out scoops to pair with beer. The scream will be made with malt and grain from our brews, and we'll be running an "adult float" special for all those willing to try a scoop in their beer.
- NAMASTE AND NOMS (9:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.): Stretch it out on Saturday with a one-hour yoga class in the brewery! Led by registered yoga teacher Alisha Fowler, you'll work up a sweat during a one-hour Astanga-inspired flow. Classes also include a token for a hot coffee or beer after the class is complete. $20, BYO mat (there are a few you can borrow at no charge!). TICKETS HERE
- BREWERY TOUR (11 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.): Join us for an hour long tour of the brewing facility. Includes a 13 oz Lamplighter tulip for you to keep, plus 2 full pours of beer of your choice in said tulip. Meet at the growler counter. $20, limited to 30 people
- BEER AND WAFFLE BRUNCH (11 A.M. to 3 P.M.): Because waffles and beer were meant for each other. We'll be pairing the Longfellows' Belgian-liege style waffles a flight of coffee and beer (cold brew, nitro cold brew, pale ale with coffee, and chamomile honey wheat) for a well rounded and delicious breakfast.
- SUNDAY FOOTBALL (4:25 P.M. to 8 P.M.): We've got a TV, and we need your help cheering on the Pats as they crush the 49ers. Free high fives when we score a touchdown.